TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- MZMojca Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStretchy
These are nice and stretchy and fit my large hips (I was afraid they wouldn't). I wear M/L usually for bottoms.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLucia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat
They are comfy and look amazing!
- AAAdeline A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect
I absolutely love it
- KMKatrina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 12Product Standouts Great GiftRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoThey're a OSFA tight...
Your standard nylon tight in a "One Size fits Most"... Would love to see Killstar branch out their plus size stuff to include hosiery.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ECE C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTrue color and construction
True to the photos, but the one size fit option is poorly lacking in actual size range. I am 5'10", a US 12/L or 14/XL (depending on material and cut) in Killstar clothing with my hips measuring 44 inches and my thighs measuring 25 inches, around the widest parts. It is a struggle to get these tights on without ripping them (I have ripped other Ella tights, namely the black on black ones) and they feel very snug, almost uncomfortable, once on and they slide down gradually throughout my day. These are definitely made shorter and skinnier than the previous versions of these tights, although I'd say all of the Ella tights fit weirdly for someone of my proportions. The only other plus to these besides color and design is that they are thicker material, but if you're struggling to get them on and you have nails, you WILL rip them.