TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- ALAnja L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHot but a bit big
Like the other reviews have said,it is slightly big. I always buy L in Killstar bodysuits, and an M in dresses and they fit great, for reference.
This one is a bit loose and hangs in the chest area, even though I have D cups. You can't adjust the strap so be aware you might need to fix the chest strap by hand. The bottom fits well, my hips are wide and I have a big butt, so no sagging. However, it does hang in the chest. If you are between sizes, I would say go down.
Great quality though, beautiful material. Feels great on, hardware is nice and heavy. Looks great on after fitting it a bit on top!
- TBTania Barba G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoME ENCANTA
Queda precioso y sexy. La tela es buena.
- ESEmma S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery comfortable
I was really surprised how well this fit me. I usually have an issue with my torso being too long for body suits but this fit extremely well and was surprisingly comfortable and supportive.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MEMandana E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBodysuit
Fierce Fashion, gives a Metaloutfit some Goth- Glamour.
Combined with Destroyed Skinny Jeans, Boots and a Leatherjacket.
Fits well, but if it slips use Bodytape.
- LHLeigh-Anne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoRuns Large
Beautiful body suit and excellent quality. Unfortunately, it runs large. I bought the extra small and it just didn’t fit my small frame, making it in wearable and I couldn’t even size down. A real shame as it is a lovely suit.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5