TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- NLNeki L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars47 minutes agoOh…great design but too heavy
I like the design so much and good quality but too heavy. And so hard to bring it out.
May be use for photos shootingQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JEJay E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty
The design is so pretty and its nice and big so will protect you well from sun or rain 🖤QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMichelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMichelle
Beautiful designQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FCFran C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful and perfect!
I wanted a parasol for my friends summer wedding and this was perfect! So pretty and the handle is cute too. Plus it was good shade!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAryaVerified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful and functional
Bought this alongside the Hecate slouch socks and Hauntilda keyhole dress (They even sent a free lipstick which looks and feels fantastic). I've been wanting it for AGES and finally took the plunge. Looks just as advertised in person. High quality, good weight, the button to expand the parasol packs a punch and it's very big. Comes with a sleeve with the killstar logo. Love the lace details and the skull on the end of the handle, it has a hole through the side so you can add a ribbon or something to carry/hang the parasol when not in use. It can be a little difficult to collapse back down for my weak little arms but that just shows the strength of the mechanism. I didn't expect to be able to rain test it very soon considering we were in the middle of our miserable summer heatwaves in the uk when I ordered it but it just so happened to rain when I went out with it for the first time. Can confirm it kept me dry without any problems. Probably one of the best umberellas I've owned. Totally recommend, would buy again.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5