Buy Now Or Cry Later
TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- MHMichelle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFoot Shape StandardBought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased UK7Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBoots!
Great fit very comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAngelika H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFoot Shape SlimBought for Everyday useSize Purchased US7Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous, but uncomfortable
These boots are stunning and seem to be quite well made. The issue is with the comfort. The shape of the heel makes walking awkward, especially if you are a heel striker when you walk. The sole of the shoe pitches forward at the toe, which paired with the higher heel, causes foot to slide forward and the toes to get pushed into the narrowest part of the shoe, leaving too much room at the heel. This makes for a very uncomfortable and unstable walking experience. I wore these for about five minutes around my house trying to get a sense of them and it just got worse and worse. Not only that, the chain around the sole is VERY loud when walking. This would have gotten a pass if the boot was comfortable, but alas, these had to go back. This could all be because I have ridiculously narrow feet, as the other reviews here seem to indicate that these are quite comfortable, so of course, your mileage may vary.
If comfort isn't an issue for you, I'd say go for these boots. They feel sturdy and are absolutely gorgeous.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLynne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFoot Shape WideBought for Everyday useSize Purchased US8Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAMAZING
I saw these and thought were super cute but I was worried they wouldn’t fit right.. I’m telling you these are now my favorite pair of footwear I’ve owned! I walked around my house I’m them all day!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKirsten M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productFoot Shape StandardBought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased US7Rated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe back is already detaching
So I order these boots not long ago and I’ve only worn these boots twice and now the back part is already starting to detached on both sides what can we do for this situation?SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5K-KILLSTAR - UK Store9 months ago
Hi Kirsten ,
I am sorry this happened. I can see that you have been in communication with customer experience about this. If you require further support please reply to the last email within the thread. Alternatively, the contact form on our website can be used to start a new thread.
- THTiffany H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFoot Shape StandardBought for Everyday useSize Purchased US8Rated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoLARGER CALVES BEWARE
Kick but boots, but when I first got them they wouldn't zip up all the way. I own roughly 4 other pairs of similar boot styles from Killstar, but this is the first one that I've had this issue with.
I wouldn't say that my calves are a lot larger than the average, maybe slightly muscular, but nothing that other boots of similar design and height would have had issues with.
Love these though, and they finally zip up all the way after 2 days of wear and gradually zipping it higher. Boots were as the photos. Love the chain and metal details.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5