TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- APAna p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsCup size FBack Size 40Size Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoLove it
I choose a big size because I have too much b00bs, but it looks really pretty
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 12Height 5' 9"Cup size CBack Size 36Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased MRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoThis is nice but..
This is night but the cups feel a bit weird. The wire bit makes them slant a bit funny. But a bit of wiggling and it’s ok. Lovely design though. Good quality. The waist bit is a bit generous given the cups aren’t so much.ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTTeresa T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 12Height 5' 9"Cup size DDBack Size 34Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFang lace bustier
Nice fit , looked fabComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCShane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 8Height 5' 3"Cup size DBack Size 32Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGot the smaller size
(From wife) I Love the feel of the quality of this bustier, originally ordered a M due to cup size but felt it needed to be smaller across the back so sent back for a S, now it’s perfect, fits great and shows cleavage too. It makes me feels **** and confident. I can’t wait to wear it out one night.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AEAmanda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Cup size CSize Purchased MRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoToo big, no support = not flattering for my chest
My usual size M (C-cup) was way too big, I was so afraid that S would be too small that i went with M, but I really should have gone with an S. I always have a hard time with the bustiers/bralets from killstar, I dunno why I keep trying. Probably because I love the designs so much. Anyway, if it would have a tighter fit it would have been alot more flattering since it would offer more support that way. But what also disappointed me was the edges of the bat wing cups, I thought they would be a bit pointier. Despite all this i love the design, and I hope killstar restocks this in size S, or I hope i can make this shrink somehow..