TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- SBSophie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts UniqueRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayLovely belt but not for small waists
I love this belt but I didn't read the actual measurements of it when I bought it, it says XS - M so I assumed that it would fit me. In the photo I've had to tuck it through the belt loops so it's not secure. I don't understand how the smallest waist closure is 30 inches, how does that count as XS? I'm gonna keep it because I love it but I'll have to punch a new hole into it :(QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADAurianne De W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Excellent Design, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice
- CHcarol h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBold
The belt is heavy. I had to put more holes in it to fit tighter around my waist. It held up to the process.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EHEleanor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts VersatileRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat belt
I’m not normally a belt person but wanted to get a good belt that will work with most things in my wardrobe. The belt is solid not too heavy and really visually striking. I don’t regret buying it in the slightest 🙂QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HFHunter F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Excellent Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoi could not hope for a better belt; minor hiccups
notable things you should know before purchasing:
-chains are loud, clink a lot, i love this but it's something to keep in mind. they aren't too grating as someone who is sensitive to being irritated by repeated noise, though.
-the chains & crosses are only on the front of the belt, the back is plain.
-the belt buckle is on the backside of the belt, you'll have to do it backwards and then shimmy it over to your front.
-the belt is generally way too thick to fit in most conventional belt loops on pants. this is fine as long as it fits as it will usually keep loose pants secure regardless, but you're not gonna stabilize this more than it already is
-the large size is pretty gigantic. this is awesome because the belt makes you look like you're capable of murder, but i have to run it to the tightest notch as an XL with large hips, so unless you have a lumberjack's physique maybe consider the small size especially if you're on the thinner end.
anyways this is kickass and i would like to wear it on any outfit it fits on on any occasion where i'm not too embarrassed to wear it (mostly around family or if i'm going to a passport agency or something).QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5