TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- HRHelen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) XLHeight 6' 0"Bought for GiftSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNight crawler coat
Bought for my partner. He really likes it - good fit as per size chart and nice details with the hanging chain and lining. The coat is really unusual, but just what he wanted!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSteven C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) SHeight 5' 7"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCoat review
Best jacket I’ve ever owned.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FBFrancesca B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XSHeight 5' 4"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper silky smooth soft and so comfy yet stylish !
Absolutely adore this! Had to get one for myself after getting one for my partner. So glad I got both of our night crawler coats! Love the fact that it can look super kinda fancy with the outer part buttoned up etc and can also look layered by itself with the hooded part underneath. Love the fact that there’s a zip up hoodie inside! Can just keep the inside zipped up and the outer part open or close all parts or keep all parts open and looks like you put a lot of effort into layering multiple tips on! Noticed like alll my coats are kinda lacking hoods so this is super convenient for me. It feels so silky smooth with the gorgeous lining inside, makes me never want to take it off. It’s non stretch so I ordered a size up from my usual. Probably still could’ve gotten away with my normal one size down. But actually really like the added little bit of oversized look. Love all the pockets as well! There’s just so many good things to say about this coat! Deff a new fave in our household! Another absolute winner from Killstar but no surprise there! :) 🖤✨ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SJShelby J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy new favorite coat!
This coat is thick, warm, and well-made! I love the lining fabric with bones all over it, the pockets are great, and I love the loose, comfy fit! Very happy with this purchaseComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTylerVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoInterior Quality Lacking
The interior of the jacket is very soft and comfortable but unfortunately it's a little too weak of a material or it does not have enough give. After wearing it for about 10 times it has ripped on both sides of the jacket that seem to be stress points for the material. I have sewn them back up but they seem to be under too much stress and have ripped again. Every other part of the jacket is great and I love it but this is a big issue that significantly reduces the life span of the jacket.K-KILLSTAR - UK Store3 months ago
I'm really sorry to hear this. Our Customer Experience team have reached out to you via email to help resolve this for you.