Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- NPNatalia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLOVE
These are super comfy and have been my favourite pyjama bottoms all summer. Nice stretch to the elastic, the fabric is soft and flexible and breathable. They pair super cute with the matching top! Hoping that these last for many more summers to come! I probably could have gone a size smaller, but these still fit perfectly.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LJLaura J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice shorts
Very comfortable, good design and quality. True to size.
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat quality, design dilemma
The print is in the fabric, not pasted on top of it. So it's of great quality, looks exactly like the picture and hasn't faded after washing yet. Based on previous products from this site I bet that the print will stay on very nice for a very long time.
The fabric is soft and the sowing is very well done.
Size: If you use this website's size guide you should be set for a great fit.
In my opinion the shorts leave a little too much space around the legs, which makes it so that people may be able to see your underwear in certain sitting positions. This happens with many shorts, it definitely isn't to blame on this particular item! And I've seen waaaay worse, it's just a little thing to keep in mind. They are also on the longer side for shorts, which is great imo and helps reduce the issue.
The reason is probably because they want people with thicker thighs to also be able to wear this, which is a great thing! That's why I called it a dilemma: you cannot make the perfect fit because it'll either be too tight for some or too wide for others. Better a bit 'too wide' than 'too tight', the length really helps here.
- ITIngemo T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSoft beautiful stretchy
- KKkirsten k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XLHeight 5' 8"Size Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI absolutely love them
They're super soft and I just love them!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5