Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants
Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants

Lil Vampurr Lounge Pants

£40
£40
FREE {{ country }} SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £75
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £175
FREE {{ country }} SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £175
4.4
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars
9 Reviews
Size
Size View Guide  Model Info
Models
Size: S
Height: 167cm / 5ft 6"
Size: M/L
Height: 187.9cm / 6ft 2"
Only 4 left!
Size
Colour
Material
Want us to restock this?

Enter your email below to let us know you want us to restock it, if we make more we will send you an email to let you know!


LIL VAMPURR.

- Soft stretch fabric.
- Statement all over Vampurr graphics.
- Elasticated waistband.
- Drawstring waist.
- Straight leg.
- Fitted.
- Unisex, so it's for everyone!

With KILLSTAR branding, 95% Cotton 5% Elastane.

Machine wash delicate 30°c / Do not bleach / Do not tumble dry / Iron at low temperature / Do not dry clean. Imported.


lil-vampurr-lounge-pants
6676319698998
39880662253622

AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

4.4
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars
Based on 9 reviews
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
89%would recommend this product
ComfortRated 4.3 on a scale of 1 to 5
SizingRated 0.3 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
LengthRated 0.4 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
QualityRated 4.3 on a scale of 1 to 5
9 reviews
  • TW
    Tiffany W.
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Usual Size (UK) 12
    Height 5' 7"
    Bought for Everyday use
    Size Purchased M
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    3 weeks ago
    Cute and comfy!

    I fell in love with this set as soon as it was released. The pants are true to size and the leg are quite wide and long. If you are petite you may need to adjust the length. The fabric is very stretchy.

    So far it hasn't started bobbling so that's good (and I've been wearing it a lot). Only the silk tag on the top left has started coming off, but it's not damaged the fabric underneath.

    ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
    SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
    LengthRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
    QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
  • DF
    denitta f.
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Usual Size (UK) 10
    Height 5' 4"
    Bought for Everyday use
    Size Purchased S
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    1 month ago
    lounge pants

    great for relaxing love them so comfy bit long but i prefer longer

    ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
    SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
    LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
    QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
  • KM
    Kristina Maria B.
    Flag of Austria
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Bought for Everyday use
    Usual Size (EU) M
    Size Purchased M
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    1 month ago
    I live in them

    You know when you get a goth gf? 20% of our time we look amazing and the other 80% we feel amazing cuddling up in our Vampurr lounge pant.

    LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
  • MS
    Marjorie S.
    Flag of Netherlands
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Usual Size (EU) 2XL
    Height 5' 10"
    Size Purchased 2XL
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    1 month ago
    Super comfy

    Super comfy and warm and I love the print!! It's perfect!

    LengthRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
  • M
    M.M.
    Flag of Switzerland
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Bought for Everyday use
    Size Purchased 2XL
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    2 months ago
    Very comfortable

    Very comfortable, I like them very much! Nice print.

    LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Reviews LoadedReviews Added

ABOUT VAMPURR

Welcome to VAMPURR! Discover bold graphic prints, unique loungewear, and purr-fectly cozy knitwear. Whether you're a fresh-faced kitten or a seasoned cat, embrace your unique style with us. Stay PAWS-ITIVELY fabulous and dive deeper into VAMPURR.

Pair With

Lil Vampurr Lounge Top
Add to Bag Add to Bag
Cat Spat Cami Top
Cat Spat Cami Top
Add to Bag Add to Bag
Vampir Slippers [BLOOD]
Vampir Slippers [BLOOD]
Add to Bag Add to Bag
Vampir Slippers
Add to Bag Add to Bag

TOP PICKS FOR YOU

Recently Viewed