- SKShannen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for GiftWhere do you live?Product Standouts Unique, Great Gift, Excellent DesignRated 5 stars3 minutes agoI love my Dark Lord Kreepture!
I love him! Super cuddly. No cheap material. I absolutely love having Kreeptures.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJessie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useWhere do you live?Product Standouts Excellent Design, High Quality Finishings, Unique, Great GiftRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHe watches over us
I got Him as a Christmas gift and boy do I love Him to bits! Good quality, very cuddlable, easily the meaniest looking cute thing I own. He got a special place on my shelf and now watches over us until we cease to exist. Love Him! 🤘
- CDCOLLEEN D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for GiftWhere do you live?Product Standouts Unique, Great GiftRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPlush Toy
Nicely madeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useWhere do you live?Product Standouts Comfortable, Great Gift, Excellent Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Easy AccessRated 5 stars2 weeks agoperfect & adorable
He's worth every penny! I was hesitant because of the price but so glad I got him.... now I need more of them!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJamie L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Everyday useWhere do you live?Rated 1 stars2 weeks agoABSOLUTE-WORST HORRIBLE QUALITY EVER!
Kreeptures WERE my favorite. I wish I had purchased these elsewhere because I hate it and want my money back however Killstar expects me to pay the return shipping (LOL) I'd barely break even. They were made terrible and won't even sit up, look NOTHING like the picture. Not at all of the same quality of my prior Kreeptures purchases. In the past I bought from Vampire Freaks witch is an amazing company, However this was my first and LAST time doing business with this port-a-potty company, Killstar, & MANUFACTURER of Kreeptures.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5