Inventory Coordinator, Remote
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about merchandising and managing inventory, and ready to learn and grow in a team environment. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Merchandising Team with analysis and tactical support in making the best merchandising decisions for our business. If this sounds like you, please read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Track all shipments by liaising with suppliers, forwarders and internal warehouse management in order to maintain an up-to-date consignment log
- Manage the product launch schedule and present proposed updates if delays occur in regular company meetings
- Process all packing lists in a timely manner
- Review all invoices for payment and build strong relationships with the finance team
- Assist in the maintenance of a detailed Critical Path for all products and launch dates
- Carry out weekly inventory reviews to ensure stock integrity
- Provide the merchandising team with any ad hoc activities or additional support
Who You Are:
- Analytical: you can look at numbers all day, and help them make sense to others; you take a data-driven approach to problem-solving and management.
- Problem-Solver: you geek out on simplifying complexity, discovering hidden answers, rooting out hidden problems, and finding solutions.
- Detail-Oriented: you pride yourself on having every i dotted and every t crossed, never missing an important fact, figure, or detail.
- An Agile Learner: you learn quickly when something changes, you see failure as an opportunity, and you easily understand underlying structures and intentions.
- Solid Decision-Maker: your solutions and suggestions are based on wisdom, critical thinking, experience, and sound judgment.
- Organized: you can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, and marshal resources effectively to deliver results.
- Reliable Communicator: you are good about keeping people updated about changes, and your written and verbal communication is clear and concise.
Your Experience Includes:
- Project and/or process management
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets experience with excellent concentration skills
- Working knowledge of buying and merchandising
Bonus If You Have:
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify.
- Confident in a totally remote working environment, including a remote relationship with your manager
- A personal affinity or connection with goth / alternative lifestyle fashion or communities
This role may be performed remotely within the UK or US.
Does this sound like you?
KILLSTAR is committed to a world where what makes us different makes us strong. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and we back that up with a “come as you are” culture that is welcoming, inclusive, and safe. If you can see yourself being successful and excited in this role, we want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.