TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- AAAdeline A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) XSSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo gorg
Perfect size and soooo beautiful !
- TKTabitha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat short!
Perfect for socal winters- not too thick, not too thin. Pairs perfectly with a solid black jacket and some leggings. The design is super cute.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JNJade Noir B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XLHeight 6' 0"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Runs a little small still in my opinion but not by much. I expect everything to run small on this site, even their "oversized" items. It's very cool though, decent quality material. Wondering why they're not crediting Wizard of Barge though for the design? At least it looks like his work. Either way, I adore this.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) MHeight 5' 4"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Graphics, Bold Statement, Lux feel, Extra long sleeves
This is a wonderful long sleeve statement graphic with a lux feel. It does run on the smaller side so if you want an oversized look you need to upsize for sure. It's got great longer sleeves, bold graphic print and a nice rayon feel. It's thin so don't expect it to keep you warm. I ordered a Large and I typically wear a small/medium at 5'4 and 130lbs for a more oversized look.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BABlanca A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) MHeight 5' 6"Size Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoExactly what expected
I picked a size L for the oversized look (me being a M) and it was perfect, don't go more than one size up because it's already pretty long. I love it so much, long sleeved shirts are the best for the autumn Mediterranean weather and this one looks so cool, the only thing I don't like (but I knew before purchase) is that the back is complete empty I'd love it even more if it had some kindo of parallel design or some lettering though the upper back