TOP PICKS FOR YOU
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- LGLauren G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 2Height 5' 6"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCozy & Cute
I love this dress. It’s perfect for chilly weather or just if you want to keep somewhat warm. I got a lot of compliments with it & the distressed parts are a nice tough. The xs I got didn’t fit too tight. There was enough room for it to have a slightly roomy feel.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKyraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful <3
I wanted this dress for a little less than a year and I finally got it and I love it. I would give it a 4.5 rating but the website doesn’t allow it.
I’m an XL or XXL with Killstar tops/dresses and because I wanted a tighter fit, I went for the smaller size. It runs a bit tighter than most of Killstar’s XL clothes, especially in the shoulders, so be warned.
If you have broad shoulders, it will probably not fit you like it does on the model. Thankfully you can easily wear it as an asymmetric off-the-shoulder instead. I’m quite tall (173cm) and I find it a bit short for a dress (it ends a few cm below by butt), but it looks great as a long sweater with some ripped jeans or leggings.
- KFKali F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWarm and Comfortable!
I bought this sweater dress specifically for a Falling in Reverse concert. I knew I'd be waiting outside the doors in the cold while waiting to be let into the venue and wanted something warm enough that was still my style! It is very comfortable. A little stretch so I was glad to have purchased a medium instead of a large! I paired it with platform boots. It was perftect!!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ILIona L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 18Height 5' 5"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSweater
It is great however the shoulders were a little tight, everything else fit well.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CFCheyenne F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI feel so hot!!!
I've struggled with body dysmorphia my entire life and I've recently been branching out to wear things that fit my body better instead of my usual bigg hoodie legging combo. This dress has brought out a whole new side to me! I feel like a total queen! But this dress if you wanna feel hot as hell! I'm 5'5" and 160 lbs and this dress hugs me and moves with me. It gets a little looser the longer you wear it and go through the day but aside of that which was expected, I highly recommend, you're going to love it!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5